(( Frequently Asked Questions ))

Check our recruitment status and apply for a position.

Moderator: SAAA: Command Staff

Kathleen Rivers
Administrator
Administrator

Q1. How often do you open recruitment? When will it open next?
We currently hire at the start of the month for a period of roughly twelve (12) days. Please check for an up to date Recruitment Status on the Forums.

Q2. I'm already in another faction. Can I still join the LSSD?
READ DOUBLE FACTION PERMISSION

Q3. I have an admin record. Can I still join?
Recent administrative action is considered grounds for an automatic disqualification. We consider recent administrative action to be any administrative punishment (kicks, jails, and bans) less than two months old. We also reserve the right to disqualify applicants with particularly lengthy or egregious admin records at our discretion.

Q4. What is my forum name expected to be? Can I change it?
We use the Firstname Lastname ("John Doe") format on these boards. If you need to change your forum name because it does not follow this format or because it does not reflect the character you will be applying under, please refer to HERE

Q5. Does the SAAA have activity requirements?
SAAA requires a minimum ABAS (average of on-duty hours over 30 days) of 1.0. This equates to roughly an hour a day over the rolling period of 30 days.

Q6. Does the SAAA require you to possess a Pilots License?
Yes, while most of the Employment Opportunities within SAAA do not require you to be in possession of a Private Pilots License (PPL), some positions do.

Q7. I'm currently banned from another legal faction. Can I still apply?
We do not automatically disqualify due to bans from other legal factions, but we will evaluate the circumstance to determine if we believe it may prevent you from being a good fit for the faction.

Administrator Kathleen Rivers Administrator, Office of the Administrator [email protected] San Andreas Aviation Administration — "Safety Is Our Passion"
  • Information