1. GENERAL INFORMATION
Title: Ms
Firstname: Jenna
Lastname: Song
Contact Number: 7269
Date of Birth: 16/JULY/1998
Place of Birth: Houston, Texas
1. HEALTH INFORMATION
Do you have, or have you ever been diagnosed with any visual or hearing impairment(s), cardiovascular issue(s), color blindness or speech disorder(s)?
No
Do you have, or have you ever been diagnosed with any health issues that may impede your ability to stand for long periods of time?
No
1. EDUCATIONAL INFORMATION
High School - Name:
Kerr High School
High School - Year of Graduation:
College/University - Name:
N/A
College/University - Year of Graduation:
N/A
College/University - Qualification/Degree:
N/A
1. EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
Have you ever worked for any Government Agency before?
No
Previous Employers:
N/A

Previous Employers:
N/A
1. LICENSES, PERMITS & CITIZENSHIP
Do you possess a valid United States of America citizenship?
Yes
Do you possess a valid Pilot License? (a pilot license is not required to apply)
No
1. (( OUT OF CHARACTER ))
UCP name:
thenewt
Discord:
jadedelphi
Forum name:
thenewt
Timezone:
US - Central Time
How long have you been playing on GTA World?
Several months so far.
Are you able to communicate effectively in English?
Yes
Are you currently a member of any other official faction on any of your characters? If yes, post a screenshot of the double faction permission in your
Yes - Prestige Global Network - As per the Faction rules double faction permissions are not required only notification of joining another character on an alternate character, which I will gladly provide if I am accepted.

Are you currently banned from any faction? If yes, please elaborate.
No
Please list all of your characters below, excluding the one you are applying with:
Emily Chen, Shanwa Mitchell
Post a clear, unedited screenshot of your admin record:
https://i.imgur.com/g3HOBrn.png

Post a clear, unedited screenshot of your ingame stats:
https://i.imgur.com/Ee2izS9.jpg

Write a brief background of your character (you can also export your background story via the User Control Panel):
Jenna grew up just outside of Houston a child of immigrants from Thailand she was raised in a strictly conservatives home where great emphasis was placed from a very early age on her either attaining a very high paying job to support her family or to marry a rich man for the same purpose. Her parents pushed her hard to attain their lofty goals for her, but Jenna did not want to do any of that. In fact she was far more interested in how things work, machinery and technology.

As she grew older she sought out knowledge of how to repair and maintain vehicles. Her Uncle, who's daughter Melissa she had formed deep familial bond with offered to teach her how to do just that fix things. She learned hands on how to maintain cars and motorcycles. She even sought out knowledge on how to repair and maintain an old crop-dusting aircraft. It became something she enjoyed. And the studies her parents had forced her into became less a focus, and as a consequence suffered.

Her family life came to a head as when she had turned eighteen she became more independent. Her parents forbade her from seeking mechanic certifications? She worked a part time job at a shop and paid for them herself. They forbade her from getting a tattoo? She spend the next months getting many of them. She finally left home on her own accord cutting contact with her parents and most of her family save her cousin Melissa. She spent a couple of years traveling the country. Working in garages, junkyards just getting by until she decided to join her cousin in Los Santos and try to find a place for herself there in a city that had been a home for her cousin.
1. ACKNOWLEDGEMENT & AUTHORIZATION
By submitting this application, I, Jenna, Song, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.
Lily Garcia

July, 24 2023

Dear Ms Song,

We have evaluated your application and qualifications for the position of AT and regret to inform you that you were not selected for this position due to issues that may have involved:
  • Employment history issues;
  • Other reason(s) as not listed.
  • (( Applications for the position you applied for are closed currently, we are not accepting any new applicants into the faction at this time. ))
Under all circumstances, you are ineligible to reapply during the current drive. You may reapply one month from the date of your denial if the status of hire is still on-going.

Sincerely,

Lily Garcia, Training Bureau Lead.
People Resources Bureau
‏‏‎ 103 New Empire Way, Los Santos 423, San Andreas.
  • Information