AIR TRAFFIC CONTROLLER

GENERAL INFORMATION

Title: Mr.

Full name: Christian Cavalero

Date of Birth: 12/06/1996

Contact Number: 1713082

Place of Birth: Los Santos, San Andreas

HEALTH INFORMATION

Do you have, or have you ever been diagnosed with any visual or hearing impairment(s), cardiovascular issue(s), color blindness or speech disorder(s)?
No

Do you have, or have you ever been diagnosed with any health issues that may impede your ability to stand for long periods of time?
No

EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND

High School - Name:
Davis High School, Los Santos

High School - Year of Graduation:

College/University - Name:
University of San Andreas

College/University - Year of Graduation:

College/University - Qualification/Degree:
Aeronautical sciences

EMPLOYMENT BACKGROUND

Have you ever worked for any Government Agency before?
No

Previous Employers:
  • Employer Name: Yusen Logistics
  • Period of Employment: 01/09/2020 to 15/06/2023
  • Rank or Position: Aviation Logistics Analyst
  • Reason for leaving: The lack of a dynamic & fast-paced environment.

LICENSES, PERMITS & CITIZENSHIP

Do you possess a valid United States of America citizenship?
Yes

Do you possess a valid Pilot License? (a pilot license is not required to apply)
No

(( OUT OF CHARACTER ))

UCP name:
paladybarosu

Discord:
palade#8884 (otherwise, it's palade not considering the old username format)

Forum name:
Christian C. ( https://forum.gta.world/en/profile/29010-christian-c/ )

Timezone:
GMT +2

How long have you been playing on GTA World?
Played a bit back in 2019, however, I only came back 4 years later due to the fact that I had a somewhat busy schedule as a student. I'm planning to be active this time though.

Are you able to communicate effectively in English?
Yes

Are you currently a member of any other official faction on any of your characters? If yes, post a screenshot of the double faction permission in your answer below.
No

Are you currently banned from any faction? If yes, please elaborate.
No

Please list all of your characters below, excluding the one you are applying with:
N/A

Post a clear, unedited screenshot of your admin record:
LINK

Post a clear, unedited screenshot of your ingame stats:
LINK

Write a brief background of your character (you can also export your background story via the User Control Panel):
Christian Cavalero's passion for the aviation industry determined him to potentially pursue a career as an air traffic controller. From an early age, Christian's passion for flight was nurtured by his family of flight attendants. Raised in a large city, Christian sought every opportunity to learn about aircraft: he would spend hours at the local airport, engrossed in observing the operations happening behind the large windows of the terminal. His enthusiasm and curiosity were very evident to all, especially when engaging with the pilots that were happening to be working together with his parents.

The University of San Andreas accepted Christian after he satisfactorily completed his high school studies, and he pursued a degree in aeronautical logistics. The program rendered him with a comprehensive understanding of aviation operations, logistics management, and supply chain dynamics.
His work ethic and passion for the field were evident during his time at the university. He excelled academically and actively participated in flight simulations and logistics projects, improving his skills in managing complex scenarios. Christian's logical thinking, multitasking abilities, and calm demeanor under pressure are a few of the skills he acquired during his time as a student at the aforementioned university.

Following his graduation, Christian secured a position as an aviation logistics analyst at "Yusen Logistics", a renowned company in the aviation industry. In this role, he played a vital part in managing the efficient flow of goods and materials within the supply chain network. His responsibilities included coordinating shipments, optimizing inventory levels, and ensuring compliance with international aviation regulations. Working there allowed Christian to gain practical experience and further straighten his problem-solving & communication skills with the various stakeholders involved in the processes. Due to the excess of comfort this kind of job provides, Christian proceeded by seeking a faster-paced environment by applying for a position as an air traffic controller.

Christian is now ready to utilise his diverse skill set and dedication to excel in the challenging role of an air traffic controller.

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT & AUTHORIZATION

By submitting this application, I, Christian Cavalero, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.
Kathleen Rivers
Administrator
Administrator

June 24th, 2023

Dear Mr Cavalero,:

We have received your application and qualifications for the position of ATC. Thank you for showing interest in employment with the San Andreas Aviation Administration.

Your request has been acknowledged and forwarded to the People's Resources Unit for further deliberation & conclusion. This deliberation will include a thorough examination of your previous service with previous employers and personal background information.

While extraneous circumstances may preclude a fixed timeframe, you should expect a response to your request within 72 hours.

Sincerely,
‎
‎‎‎‎
Kathleen Rivers, Administrator

Rachel Silva

Rachel Silva, Senior Investigator
People Resources Bureau[/indent]
‏‏‎ 103 New Empire Way, Los Santos 423, San Andreas.

Administrator Kathleen Rivers Administrator, Office of the Administrator [email protected] San Andreas Aviation Administration — "Safety Is Our Passion"
Alexis Oxford

June 27th, 2023

Dear Mr. Cavalero,

We have evaluated your application and qualifications for the position of ATC. And We are pleased to inform you that your application has been successful. To continue the application process, we invite you to schedule an interview - Please respond to this notice with possible dates (and the time) during which you're available. Should you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact People Resources Bureau.

Signed by,
Deputy Administrator Alexis Oxford
San Andreas Aviation Administration
Christian Cavalero

Greetings!

As of Monday, the 3rd of July, I will be available for an interview. It would be best for me if the interview took place after 17:00, but no later than 22:00. I would appreciate it if you could provide me with a specific date and time that would work for both of our schedules.

Thank you very much in advance for your time & consideration!

Best regards,
Christian Cavalero
Alexis Oxford

((EDIT))
July 7th, 2023

Dear Mr. Cavalero,

Due to the unavailability of both parties, I'd like to ask for an additional set of dates from you so that we may proceed with the application process.
Please respond at your earliest convenience.

Signed by,
Deputy Administrator Alexis Oxford
San Andreas Aviation Administration
Darcy King

SAN ANDREAS AVIATION ADMINISTRATION

APPLICATION RESPONSE

Dear Christian Cavalero,

Thank you for your application for the Airport Operations Officer role at San Andreas Aviation Administration! We apologize in the delay for processing your request. Please let us know if you'd still like to pursue an interview and I will send you available days and times to select from.

Respectfully,
Darcy King
SAAA Human Resources Director
  • Information