GENERAL INFORMATION
Title: Mrs
Firstname: Brie
Lastname: Tobin
Contact Number: 3770
Date of Birth: 03/JULY/1997
Place of Birth: Dublin, Ireland
2. HEALTH INFORMATION
Do you have, or have you ever been diagnosed with any visual or hearing impairment(s), cardiovascular issue(s), color blindness or speech disorder(s)?
No.

Do you have, or have you ever been diagnosed with any health issues that may impede your ability to stand for long periods of time?
No.
3. EDUCATIONAL INFORMATION
High School - Name:
Davis High

High School - Year of Graduation:

College/University - Name:
N/A

College/University - Year of Graduation:
N/A

College/University - Qualification/Degree:
N/A
4. EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
Have you ever worked for any Government Agency before?
No.

Previous Employers:
Employer Name: Prestige Global Network
Period of Employment: 03/OCT/2023 -
Rank or Position: Crowex Team Photographer
Reason for leaving: Haven't left yet. Will whenever I get a chance into SAAA.

Previous Employers:
Employer Name: Los Santos Insider
Period of Employment: 02/AUG/2023 - 17/SEP/2023
Rank or Position: Media
Reason for leaving: Fired from being too reckless.
5. LICENSES, PERMITS & CITIZENSHIP
Do you possess a valid United States of America citizenship?
Yes

Do you possess a valid Pilot License? (a pilot license is not required to apply)
No.
6. (( OUT OF CHARACTER ))
UCP name:
Pineapple_

Discord:
pineapple22

Forum name:
Pineapple (https://forum.gta.world/en/profile/33086-pineapple/)

Timezone:
UTC+1 Amsterdam

How long have you been playing on GTA World?
3 years

Are you able to communicate effectively in English?
Yes otherwise I wouldn't be in GTA World English.

Are you currently a member of any other official faction on any of your characters? If yes, post a screenshot of the double faction permission in your answer below.
I currently am in Prestige Global Network but I will be leaving it once I get a chance in getting the job in SAAA.

Are you currently banned from any faction? If yes, please elaborate.
No.

Please list all of your characters below, excluding the one you are applying with:
Chase Sullivan
Antonia Rainsong
Post a clear, unedited screenshot of your admin record:
https://i.imgur.com/JvC3qND.png

Post a clear, unedited screenshot of your /stats:
https://i.imgur.com/M2hVt6C.jpeg

When did you resign, and why?
I never resigned.

Write a brief background of your character (you can also export your background story via the User Control Panel): ((If you are reinstating with the same character, you can skip this part.))
Brie was dragged to Los Santos by the time she was Sixteen by her parents because they wanted the American Dream. Live in a big American city which of course is Los Santos. But back when she was in Ireland she was obsessed with the Auto world. Automotive Sports that she also went on a backroad racing couple times before being sent off to Los Santos to live in a dream world that she didn't have. When Brie turned 21 she already graduated from Davis High, Gotten a lot of Photographing and Racing careers that Friends and her Family ask for Photoshoots which also pay a little. After a quite a few years after graduating from Davis High and joining the Prestige Global Network. Brie started off with Crowex Team Photographer for the race team's photos. Brie will always do photos where ever she will be going. Brie is now 26 and has a big interest in joining a Aircraft Flying Team as right now all she does is take pictures of cars when she could be doing much bigger things than taking photos for a living. Of course it's a good living but she likes the action like an Adrenaline Junkie. Brie has her eyes peeled for the San Andreas Aviation Administration team to join and get her career to a good path.
7. ACKNOWLEDGEMENT & AUTHORIZATION
By submitting this application, I, Brie, Tobin, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.
Amelia Collins

February 18th, 2024

Dear Ms Tobin

We have received your application and qualifications for the position of AOO. Thank you for showing interest in employment with the San Andreas Aviation Administration.

Your request has been acknowledged and forwarded to the People's Resources Unit for further deliberation & conclusion. This deliberation will include a thorough examination of your previous service with previous employers and personal background information.

While extraneous circumstances may preclude a fixed timeframe, you should expect a response to your request within 72 hours.

Signed by,
Deputy Director Amelia Collins
San Andreas Aviation Administration
Amelia Collins

February 20th, 2024

Dear Ms Tobin,

We have evaluated your application and qualifications for the position of AOO and regret to inform you that you were not selected for this position due to issues that may have involved:
  • Employment history issues;
  • (( Background Disqualification ))
Under all circumstances, you are ineligible to reapply during the current drive. You may reapply one month from the date of your denial if the status of hire is still on-going.

Signed by,

Deputy Director Amelia Collins
San Andreas Aviation Administration
  • Information