GENERAL INFORMATION
Title: Mr
Firstname: Kevin
Lastname: Simon
Contact Number: 6488159
Date of Birth: November 4, 1995
Place of Birth: Liberty City
2. HEALTH INFORMATION
Do you have, or have you ever been diagnosed with any visual or hearing impairment(s), cardiovascular issue(s), color blindness or speech disorder(s)?
No.

Do you have, or have you ever been diagnosed with any health issues that may impede your ability to stand for long periods of time?
No.
3. EDUCATIONAL INFORMATION
High School - Name:
OceanView Academy

High School - Year of Graduation:

College/University - Name:
University Of Nebraska - Omaha
American Military University

College/University - Year of Graduation:

College/University - Qualification/Degree:
Bachelors of Arts – Aviation
Masters of Business Administration
4. EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
Have you ever worked for any Government Agency before?
Yes.

Previous Employers:
Employer Name: USAF
Period of Employment: 24/01/17 - 24/01/24
Rank or Position: SrA (Commissioned later to Second Lieutenant)
Reason for leaving: Ready to move on to another venture

5. LICENSES, PERMITS & CITIZENSHIP
Do you possess a valid United States of America citizenship?
Yes

Do you possess a valid Pilot License? (a pilot license is not required to apply)
No
6. (( OUT OF CHARACTER ))
UCP name:
KSS22

Discord:
kssthegod

Forum name:
KSS

Timezone:
Central

How long have you been playing on GTA World?
Since 2019

Are you able to communicate effectively in English?
Yes

Are you currently a member of any other official faction on any of your characters? If yes, post a screenshot of the double faction permission in your answer below.
No.

Are you currently banned from any faction? If yes, please elaborate.
No

Please list all of your characters below, excluding the one you are applying with:
Joseph Simon

Post a clear, unedited screenshot of your admin record:
https://i.imgur.com/Ajaj9n5.png

Post a clear, unedited screenshot of your /stats:
https://i.imgur.com/DaNvsar.png

When did you resign, and why?
N/A

Write a brief background of your character (you can also export your background story via the User Control Panel): ((If you are reinstating with the same character, you can skip this part.))

Kevin Simon was born on November 4th, 1995, in Liberty City. Raised in a city that was often chaotic and challenging, Kevin learned to navigate the urban jungle from a young age. After completing his high school education at Oceanview Academy in 2014, Kevin was determined to make something meaningful out of his life. He possessed a deep passion for aviation and a strong desire to serve his country. In pursuit of his dreams, he enlisted in the U.S. Air Force on January 24, 2017, embarking on a seven-year journey of dedication and discipline. During his time in the Air Force, Kevin displayed unwavering commitment and exemplary skills. He took on various roles, including serving as a pilot and contributing significantly to national defense and security. Simultaneously, he seized the opportunity to further his education, demonstrating his thirst for knowledge and self-improvement. In 2020, Kevin Simon proudly graduated from the University of Nebraska at Omaha with a Bachelor's Degree in Aviation. His educational achievements were only just beginning, as he continued to strive for excellence. In 2023, while still serving in the U.S. Air Force, he earned a Master's in Business Administration from the American Military University. Shortly afterwards, he decided to settle down in the state of San Andreas now that he finally had time back to himself.
7. ACKNOWLEDGEMENT & AUTHORIZATION
By submitting this application, I, Kevin, Simon, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.
Kathleen Rivers
Administrator
Administrator

January 27th, 2024

Dear Mr. Simon,

We have received your application and qualifications for the position of Air Traffic Controller. Thank you for showing interest in employment with the San Andreas Aviation Administration.

Your request has been acknowledged and forwarded to the People's Resources Unit for further deliberation & conclusion. This deliberation will include a thorough examination of your previous service with previous employers and personal background information.

While extraneous circumstances may preclude a fixed timeframe, you should expect a response to your request within 72 hours.

Signed by,
Administrator Kathleen Rivers
San Andreas Aviation Administration

Administrator Kathleen Rivers Administrator, Office of the Administrator [email protected] San Andreas Aviation Administration — "Safety Is Our Passion"
Melissa Yamaoka

Dear Mr. Simon

We have evaluated your application and qualifications for the position of ATC. And We are pleased to inform you that your application has been successful. To continue the application process, we invite you to schedule an interview - Please respond to this notice with possible dates (and the time) during which you're available. Should you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact People Resources Bureau.
Melissa Briggs, Director
103 New Empire Way, Los Santos 423, San Andreas.
Kevin_Simon

Dear Director Briggs,

Thank you very much for considering my application and for the positive news regarding the position. I am delighted to hear that my application has been successful and am eager to continue with the next steps in the process.

Regarding the interview scheduling, I am flexible and can adjust to a time that suits you best. I am available at your convenience, so please feel free to propose a date and time that works for the interview team. I look forward to discussing my application in further detail and learning more about the opportunities within your organization.

Should there be any specific materials or information you require from me prior to the interview, please let me know, and I will ensure everything is prepared accordingly.

Thank you once again for this opportunity. I am looking forward to the possibility of contributing to your team.

Best regards,

Kevin Simon
Kevin_Simon

((The position requested was ATC btw, just noticed the email spoke of AOO))
Melissa Yamaoka

Kevin_Simon wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 3:45 am ((The position requested was ATC btw, just noticed the email spoke of AOO))
((My bad! Fixed!))
Melissa Yamaoka

Kevin_Simon wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 3:45 am Dear Director Briggs,

Thank you very much for considering my application and for the positive news regarding the position. I am delighted to hear that my application has been successful and am eager to continue with the next steps in the process.

Regarding the interview scheduling, I am flexible and can adjust to a time that suits you best. I am available at your convenience, so please feel free to propose a date and time that works for the interview team. I look forward to discussing my application in further detail and learning more about the opportunities within your organization.

Should there be any specific materials or information you require from me prior to the interview, please let me know, and I will ensure everything is prepared accordingly.

Thank you once again for this opportunity. I am looking forward to the possibility of contributing to your team.

Best regards,

Kevin Simon
Good day, Mr. Simon. Today (February 2) and tomorrow (February 3) I'll be free for a meeting from 6 p.m to 8 p.m in our LSIA headquarters.
I wish you a good day and hopefully we'll be able to get the meeting going soon.

With my regards,
Director, Melissa Briggs.
Melissa Yamaoka

Dear Mr, Simon.

Thank you for showing interest of becoming a Air Traffic Controller with the State Flight School, but unfortunately at this time, sadly we're going to have to DENY your application for the following reason/s:

> Poor Grammar

If you have any questions about the denial reason or concerns about the future, please reach out to us via our landline number 7400 or reach out to me directly via Email, saaa.gov.us@MelissaBriggs (( bullchan. on discord )) or with the Private messaging system on our website.

Melissa Briggs, Director.
103 New Empire Way, Los Santos 423, San Andreas.
  • Information