GENERAL INFORMATION
Title: Mr
Firstname: Jesse
Lastname: Hulls
Contact Number: 4382
Date of Birth: 25th of August, 1985
Place of Birth: Los Santos
2. HEALTH INFORMATION
Do you have, or have you ever been diagnosed with any visual or hearing impairment(s), cardiovascular issue(s), color blindness or speech disorder(s)?
No, I have not.

Do you have, or have you ever been diagnosed with any health issues that may impede your ability to stand for long periods of time?
No, I have not.
3. EDUCATIONAL INFORMATION
High School - Name:
Davis High

High School - Year of Graduation:

College/University - Name:
ULSA

College/University - Year of Graduation:
N/A

College/University - Qualification/Degree:
N/A
4. EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
Have you ever worked for any Government Agency before?
Answer

Previous Employers: Left of Luck Dinner
Employer Name: Jack Wright
Period of Employment: 12/03/2020 - 30/11/2023
Rank or Position: Various. (Kitchen Help, Waiter, Administrative Duties)
Reason for leaving: Return to San Andreas

Previous Employers:
Employer Name: Various pick-up jobs.
Period of Employment: 13/08/2012 - 10/03/2020
Rank or Position: Driver, Courier.
Reason for leaving: Different Job opportunites.
5. LICENSES, PERMITS & CITIZENSHIP
Do you possess a valid United States of America citizenship?
Yes, I do.

Do you possess a valid Pilot License? (a pilot license is not required to apply)
No, I do not.
6. (( OUT OF CHARACTER ))
UCP name:
Qainer

Discord:
brentjes

Forum name:
Qainer

Timezone:
Europe/Amsterdam UTC +1

How long have you been playing on GTA World?
2020. Have just returned from a 1,5/2 year break.

Are you able to communicate effectively in English?
Yes

Are you currently a member of any other official faction on any of your characters? If yes, post a screenshot of the double faction permission in your answer below.
No.

Are you currently banned from any faction? If yes, please elaborate.
No, I'm not.

Please list all of your characters below, excluding the one you are applying with:
Raymond Carson
Ronald MacMurray (LC)
Jesse Crane (LC)

Post a clear, unedited screenshot of your admin record:
https://i.imgur.com/hN0gVY3.png

Post a clear, unedited screenshot of your /stats:
https://i.imgur.com/Vwfd8Id.jpeg

When did you resign, and why?
N/A

Write a brief background of your character (you can also export your background story via the User Control Panel): ((If you are reinstating with the same character, you can skip this part.))

Jesse Halls, a determined and resilient individual, had once set his sights on academic success at the University of Los Santos (ULSA). However, despite his initial aspirations, Jesse found himself struggling with his courses, facing setbacks that led him to reassess his path.

In search of a fresh start, Jesse left the bustling city of Los Santos behind and sought refuge in the tranquility of Sandy Shores. Nestled in the desert, he took the time to reflect on his goals and rediscover his true passions. It was during this period of introspection that Jesse unearthed a latent talent and cultivated skills in a field that resonated with his innermost desires.

Years passed, and Liberty City beckoned as a beacon of new opportunities. Eager to embark on a journey of self-discovery and professional growth, Jesse left the desert town and immersed himself in the vibrant and dynamic environment of Liberty City. There, he carved a niche for himself, building a life that aligned more closely with his authentic self.

Yet, no matter how far he ventured, the memories of Los Santos lingered in Jesse's mind. Nostalgia and a desire for reconnection prompted him to return to the city where it all began. Ready to face the past, rebuild friendships, and pursue a career that brought him fulfillment, Jesse Halls made the decision to return to Los Santos.

Armed with a wealth of experience and a newfound sense of purpose, Jesse looked forward to the next chapter of his life in Los Santos—a homecoming that would not only reunite him with old friends but also allow him to contribute to the community that had shaped his formative years.
7. ACKNOWLEDGEMENT & AUTHORIZATION
By submitting this application, I, Jesse, Hulls, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.
Amelia Collins

December 11th, 2023

Dear Mr. Hulls

We have received your application and qualifications for the position of AOO. Thank you for showing interest in employment with the San Andreas Aviation Administration.

Your request has been acknowledged and forwarded to the People's Resources Unit for further deliberation & conclusion. This deliberation will include a thorough examination of your previous service with previous employers and personal background information.

While extraneous circumstances may preclude a fixed timeframe, you should expect a response to your request within 72 hours.

Signed by,
Deputy Director Amelia Collins
San Andreas Aviation Administration
Jesse Hulls

Dear Deputy Director Collins,

Thank you for acknowledging my application. I appreciate your prompt attention and look forward to a response within the next 72 hours.

Best regards,
Mr. Hulls
Amelia Collins

December 12th,

Dear Mr. Hulls

We have evaluated your application and qualifications for the position of AOO. And We are pleased to inform you that your application has been successful. To continue the application process, we invite you to schedule an interview - Please respond to this notice with possible dates (and the time) during which you're available. Should you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact People Resources Bureau.

Signed by,
Jesse Hulls

Dear Deputy Director Collins,

Thank you for the positive news regarding my application for the AOO position. I am excited about the opportunity and look forward to the interview.

I am available for an interview on Thursday or Friday after 7 PM. Please let me know which day and time would be convenient for you, and I will make sure to adjust my schedule accordingly.

If there are any specific details or preparations needed for the interview, please feel free to inform me.

I appreciate the opportunity and look forward to the next steps in the application process.

Best regards,

Jesse Hulls

(( Feel free to message me on discord if it makes it easier for you to schedule the interview with me. @brentjes ))
Amelia Collins

Dear Mr. Hulls,

After receiving your reply, Thursday at 8 P.M (( Server time )) we can meet at SAAA HeadQuarters.
If you have any questions or want to reprogam, please reply to this email.

• Information