GENERAL INFORMATION
Title: Ms
Firstname: Fang
Lastname: Fitzgerald
Contact Number: 85321241
Date of Birth: 29/Feb/1999
Place of Birth: Happy Hills Commune, NV
2. HEALTH INFORMATION
Do you have, or have you ever been diagnosed with any visual or hearing impairment(s), cardiovascular issue(s), color blindness or speech disorder(s)?
No

Do you have, or have you ever been diagnosed with any health issues that may impede your ability to stand for long periods of time?
No
3. EDUCATIONAL INFORMATION
High School - Name:
Indian Springs Highscool, NV

High School - Year of Graduation:

College/University - Name:
N/A

College/University - Year of Graduation:
N/A

College/University - Qualification/Degree:
N/A
4. EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
Have you ever worked for any Government Agency before?
No

Previous Employers: Down Town Cab Co.
Employer Name: N/A
Period of Employment: 19/02/24 - 26/02/24
Rank or Position: Driver
Reason for leaving: Attending Flight Lessons

Previous Employers: N/A
Employer Name: N/A
Period of Employment: N/A
Rank or Position: N/A
Reason for leaving: N/A
5. LICENSES, PERMITS & CITIZENSHIP
Do you possess a valid United States of America citizenship?
Yes

Do you possess a valid Pilot License? (a pilot license is not required to apply)
Yes
6. (( OUT OF CHARACTER ))
UCP name:
Scalie

Discord:
ingid0666

Forum name:
Scalie

Timezone:
CET/CEST

How long have you been playing on GTA World?
For around a year now

Are you able to communicate effectively in English?
Yes

Are you currently a member of any other official faction on any of your characters? If yes, post a screenshot of the double faction permission in your answer below.
Not on this character, on Nessa Fumiko and I don't think I need permission for that.

Are you currently banned from any faction? If yes, please elaborate.
No

Please list all of your characters below, excluding the one you are applying with:
Nessa Fumiko

Post a clear, unedited screenshot of your admin record:
https://i.imgur.com/2Zq2Dvt.png

Post a clear, unedited screenshot of your /stats:
https://i.imgur.com/NRwKwNV.jpg

When did you resign, and why?
N/A

Write a brief background of your character (you can also export your background story via the User Control Panel): ((If you are reinstating with the same character, you can skip this part.))
Fang was born in a commune in the hills of Nevada not too far away from Las Vegas and the border to California. Her early years were foggy as the views held in the commune did not really provide the best environment for a child to grow up in. Lucky for her, there were members of the commune who were a little more responsible, likely because they had the experience of taking care of a child already. It was thanks to them that she was kept out of the areas in which substance abuse took place as her parents often partook in 'rituals' that involved psychedelics. For the first few years of her childhood she was home-schooled which would not last for very long however as a lead had led child protective services to the commune. Given the circumstances, young Fang was taken away from the commune and into the care of the state. Things did not get easier for her however as she lacked the social skills she would have gained if she had grown up in a normal environment. Until her early pre-teens she had not had much contact with children her age which made the coming years of going to an actual school more difficult. Over time she did pick up however, having to change foster families a small handful of times before she was finally settled in right. From there she had a stable foundation to gain an education, despite her early years being so troubled. Years later she was able to gain a highschool degree with honors however her past haunted her somewhat. A period of self discovery began which lasted a long while despite being necessary. She discovered that she was trans which were feelings that she had tried to hide from others but mostly herself over the later stages of her school career. Now that she had time she began to work odd jobs around Nevada to afford the treatment that would make her what she is today. Self discovery turned into self actualization as she began to roam the areas around Nevada, eventually making her way to Los Santos where she finally found something to anchor her down and begin a new life as her new self.
7. ACKNOWLEDGEMENT & AUTHORIZATION
By submitting this application, I, Fang, Fitzgerald, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.
Melissa Yamaoka

Dear Ms. Fitzgerald

We have received your application and qualifications for the position of AOO. Thank you for showing interest in employment with the San Andreas Aviation Administration.

Your request has been acknowledged and forwarded to the People's Resources Unit for further deliberation & conclusion. This deliberation will include a thorough examination of your previous service with previous employers and personal background information.

While extraneous circumstances may preclude a fixed timeframe, you should expect a response to your request within 72 hours.

Regards,
Director
Melissa Briggs
San Andreas Aviation Administration
Melissa Yamaoka

Dear Ms Fitzgerald

We have evaluated your application and qualifications for the position of AOO. We are pleased to inform you that your application has been successful. To continue the application process, we'd like to invite you to an interview - Please respond to this notice with possible dates (and the time) during which you're available.

Regards,
Director
Melissa Briggs
San Andreas Aviation Administration
Fang Fitzgerald

Hello,

I should be available freely during this and the next week from noon to the late night. My phone number is listed in the application itself so please feel free to contact me when it suits best.

Kind regards,
Fang Fitzgerald
  • Information