GENERAL INFORMATION
Title: Ms
Firstname: Ayala
Lastname: Hart
Contact Number: 14364605
Date of Birth: 10/07/1999
Place of Birth: Los Santos
2. HEALTH INFORMATION
Do you have, or have you ever been diagnosed with any visual or hearing impairment(s), cardiovascular issue(s), color blindness or speech disorder(s)?
No

Do you have, or have you ever been diagnosed with any health issues that may impede your ability to stand for long periods of time?
No
3. EDUCATIONAL INFORMATION
High School - Name:
Davis High

High School - Year of Graduation:

College/University - Name:
N/A

College/University - Year of Graduation:
N/A

College/University - Qualification/Degree:
N/A
4. EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
Have you ever worked for any Government Agency before?
No

Previous Employers:
Employer Name: Blue Water Logistics
Period of Employment: 01/01/2020 - 01/01/2023
Rank or Position: Management/Investor
Reason for leaving: Company was dissolved.

Previous Employers:
Employer Name: Answer
Period of Employment: DD/MM/YY - DD/MM/YY
Rank or Position: Answer
Reason for leaving: Answer
5. LICENSES, PERMITS & CITIZENSHIP
Do you possess a valid United States of America citizenship?
Yes

Do you possess a valid Pilot License? (a pilot license is not required to apply)
Yes, Rotorcraft and Fixed Wing (Including Sea-Plane, as well as Multi-Engine)
6. (( OUT OF CHARACTER ))
UCP name:
Ikaros2491

Discord:
Chii4182

Forum name:
Ikaros2491

Timezone:
Eastern (Often on at night)

How long have you been playing on GTA World?
Since 2017

Are you able to communicate effectively in English?
Yes

Are you currently a member of any other official faction on any of your characters? If yes, post a screenshot of the double faction permission in your answer below.
N/A

Are you currently banned from any faction? If yes, please elaborate.
No

Please list all of your characters below, excluding the one you are applying with:
-Chii Sakia
-Sophie Hart
-Kuu Sakuma
-Sara O'Ceallaigh
-Zoey Hart
-Zoey Hart (Yes there are two for some reason)
-Skylar Sakai
-Ayala Harper
-Sophie Hart (Two of these too for some reason.)
-Skylar Aoki
-Kiyoshi Sakai

Post a clear, unedited screenshot of your admin record:
https://imgur.com/fQc7xX0

Post a clear, unedited screenshot of your /stats:
https://imgur.com/a/vVPo3Bx

When did you resign, and why?
N/A

Write a brief background of your character (you can also export your background story via the User Control Panel): ((If you are reinstating with the same character, you can skip this part.))
Ayala had a rather troubled childhood as she was unaware of who her birth parents were and unfortunately was never given the luxury of having a forever home. She grew up in and out of foster care, though it never broke her spirit, instead she only used it as an opportunity to grow and work on herself. She was a very quick study and despite her troubled home life would always dedicate herself to her studies and excelling in school. She was always a bit of loner but it didn't stop her from socializing and having friends, though once she was released from her foster families when she turned 18, her life did take a bit of a downward spiral.
She ended up homeless as she had no practical skills, though fortunately for her, this chapter of her life didn't last long as she ran into a man who happened to own on the small local trucking firms. She was employed as a driver at first which she took a massive liking to, the girl being quite the worker. After a while of proving herself she was offered an apprenticeship under the big boss himself who had taking a bit of a liking to her. He trained her on how to run a business and how to invest as well as how to exceed in the cutthroat world that is business. She took to it quite well, and during this time she started making quite a lot more money. She ended up meeting a Flight Instructor at Blaine County Aviation and they ended up being quite compatible with each other and began dating. During this she received all her ratings from this instructor and learned her true passion was in aviation and not corporate. So this is where she dedicated her studies now, towards becoming one of the best pilots she could possibly be.
7. ACKNOWLEDGEMENT & AUTHORIZATION
By submitting this application, I, Ayala, Hart, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.
Katie Brogan

Dear Ms Hart

We have received your application and qualifications for the position of Flight Instructor. Thank you for showing interest in employment with the State Flight School.

Your request has been acknowledged and forwarded to the People's Resources Unit for further deliberation & conclusion. This deliberation will include a thorough examination of your previous service with previous employers and personal background information.

While extraneous circumstances may preclude a fixed timeframe, you should expect a response to your request within 72 hours.

Regards,
Director
Katie Brogan
State Flight School
February 8th, 2024
Katie Brogan

Dear Ms Hart

We have evaluated your application and qualifications for the position of Flight Instructor. And We are pleased to inform you that your application has been successful. To continue the application process, we'd like to invite you to an interview - Please respond to this notice with possible dates (and the time) during which you're available.

Regards,
Director
Katie Brogan
State Flight School
February 11th, 2024
Ayala_Hart

I will be available at any time on 2/11-2/14. I would be more than happy to keep my schedule open on those days for this long awaited interview!
Katie Brogan

Dear Ms Hart

We could scheduale the interview to Febuary 14th, 2024 at 6:00 PM ((Server time)) Do let me know if this is something that suits you, if not, do let me know of another time!

Regards,
Director
Katie Brogan
State Flight School
February 13th, 2024
Ayala_Hart

I can do it any point through the rest of today, apologies for not replying and confirming earlier, I was busy with some doctors appointments and I wasn't sure how long they would last.
Katie Brogan

Dear Ms Hart

Could you please provide me with a date and time of which when you would be available? And I'll see if it fits my scheduale or not!

Regards,
Director
Katie Brogan
State Flight School
February 16th, 2024
Ayala_Hart

8PM on Tuesday 2/20/2024, would this be acceptable for you?
Katie Brogan

Ayala_Hart wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:58 pm 8PM on Tuesday 2/20/2024, would this be acceptable for you?
Dear Ms Hart

February 20th 2024, works without an issue's with me! I'll be seeing you at the San Andreas Aviation Administration Headquarters at 8:00PM/20:00 (server time) located at New Empire Way, Los Santos International Airport

Regards,
Director
Katie Brogan
State Flight School
February 18th, 2024
  • Information