GENERAL INFORMATION
Title: Mr
Firstname: Phil
Lastname: Tucker
Contact Number: 97161245
Date of Birth: 15/01/1999
Place of Birth: Los Santos
2. HEALTH INFORMATION
Do you have, or have you ever been diagnosed with any visual or hearing impairment(s), cardiovascular issue(s), color blindness or speech disorder(s)?
No

Do you have, or have you ever been diagnosed with any health issues that may impede your ability to stand for long periods of time?
No
3. EDUCATIONAL INFORMATION
High School - Name:
Miami High School

High School - Year of Graduation:

College/University - Name:
Florida Bay Institute

College/University - Year of Graduation:

College/University - Qualification/Degree:
Bachelor of Engineering - Mechanical Instruments
4. EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
Have you ever worked for any Government Agency before?
Yes

Previous Employers:
Employer Name: PHMC
Period of Employment: 18/01/24 - 21/01/24
Rank or Position: Security Guard
Reason for leaving: Personal reasons
5. LICENSES, PERMITS & CITIZENSHIP
Do you possess a valid United States of America citizenship?
Yes

Do you possess a valid Pilot License? (a pilot license is not required to apply)
Yes
6. (( OUT OF CHARACTER ))
UCP name:
Philtucker

Discord:
phil3045

Forum name:
Phil Tucker

Timezone:
GMT +3

How long have you been playing on GTA World?
Almost a month

Are you able to communicate effectively in English?
Yes

Are you currently a member of any other official faction on any of your characters? If yes, post a screenshot of the double faction permission in your answer below.
N/A

Are you currently banned from any faction? If yes, please elaborate.
No

Please list all of your characters below, excluding the one you are applying with:
N/A

Post a clear, unedited screenshot of your admin record:
https://i.imgur.com/1epfJ9P.png

Post a clear, unedited screenshot of your /stats:
https://imgur.com/CNyFhDQ.png

When did you resign, and why?
1 day ago, to be quite honest, the faction is pretty dead and I am here to roleplay and find what suits me.

Write a brief background of your character (you can also export your background story via the User Control Panel): ((If you are reinstating with the same character, you can skip this part.))
Phil Tucker, 25 years old, citizen of Los Santos City. He grew up in Davis hood with no siblings, brothers and sisters. Phil graduated from Miami High School afterwards he studied Bachelor of Engineering - Mechanical Instruments at Florida Bay Institute. He joined Florida flight school and has flight hours accumulated to 300 flight hours. Phil was struggling with funding himself for the flight expenses so he joined Pillbox Hill Medical Centre as a Security Guard, doing some intensive and regular checkups on daily bases working as a full-time shift. He also worked as a fuel transporter through Aurum Energy Corporation. Phil is a very well-known man in PHMC and Aurum Energy corporations. He made more than 300 successful deliveries and got promoted within the staff. Phil want's to achieve his dreams by becoming one amazing flight instructor.
7. ACKNOWLEDGEMENT & AUTHORIZATION
By submitting this application, I, Phil, Tucker, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.
Alexis Oxford

January 23rd, 2024

Dear Mr. Tucker,

We have received your application and qualifications for the position of Flight Instructor. Thank you for showing interest in employment with the San Andreas Aviation Administration.

Your request has been acknowledged and forwarded to the People's Resources Unit for further deliberation & conclusion. This deliberation will include a thorough examination of your previous service with previous employers and personal background information.

While extraneous circumstances may preclude a fixed timeframe, you should expect a response to your request within 72 hours.

Signed by,
Deputy Administrator Alexis Oxford
San Andreas Aviation Administration
Katie Brogan

Dear Mr, Tucker.

Thank you for showing interest of becoming a Flight Instructor with the State Flight School, but unfortunately at this time, sadly we're going to have to DENY your application for the following reason/s:

> Acknowledgement violation

If you have any questions about the denial reason or concerns about the future, please reach out to us via our landline number 7400 or reach out to me directly via Email, saaa.gov.us@KatieBrogan. (( CampFIN on discord )) or with the Private messaging system on our website.

Regards.
Director
Katie Brogan
State Flight School
103 New Empire Way, Los Santos International Airport
1/28/2024
  • Information