GENERAL INFORMATION
Title: Mr
Firstname: Jamie
Lastname: Taylor
Contact Number: 68060256
Date of Birth: March 15, 1995
Place of Birth: London, England
2. HEALTH INFORMATION
Do you have, or have you ever been diagnosed with any visual or hearing impairment(s), cardiovascular issue(s), color blindness or speech disorder(s)?
No.

Do you have, or have you ever been diagnosed with any health issues that may impede your ability to stand for long periods of time?
No.
3. EDUCATIONAL INFORMATION
High School - Name:
St. James High School

High School - Year of Graduation:

College/University - Name:
University of Manchester

College/University - Year of Graduation:

College/University - Qualification/Degree:
Bachelor of Science in Aerospace Engineering.
4. EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
Have you ever worked for any Government Agency before?
No.

Previous Employers:
Employer Name: Manchester Airport
Period of Employment: 2015-2019
Rank or Position: Airport Operations Coordinator
Reason for leaving: Seeking new opportunities and career growth.
5. LICENSES, PERMITS & CITIZENSHIP
Do you possess a valid United States of America citizenship?
Yes.

Do you possess a valid Pilot License? (a pilot license is not required to apply)
No.
6. (( OUT OF CHARACTER ))
UCP name:
Zoephix

Discord:
@zoephix

Forum name:
zoephix

Timezone:
CET

How long have you been playing on GTA World?
I've joined a few months ago, and recently started playing again. I have a total of 24 hours online now.

Are you able to communicate effectively in English?
Yes.

Are you currently a member of any other official faction on any of your characters? If yes, post a screenshot of the double faction permission in your answer below.
No.

Are you currently banned from any faction? If yes, please elaborate.
No.

Please list all of your characters below, excluding the one you are applying with:
None outside of Jamie Taylor.

Post a clear, unedited screenshot of your admin record:
https://i.imgur.com/dga0LpG.png

Post a clear, unedited screenshot of your /stats:
https://i.imgur.com/FA0jufw.png

When did you resign, and why?
N/A

Write a brief background of your character (you can also export your background story via the User Control Panel):
Jamie Taylor was born in 1995 and grew up in London, England. He was raised in an household filled with technology and scientific debate, as both of his parents were engineers. They often took him to science museums, where he spent hours admiring all the technology. At home he spent his evenings dissecting all sorts of hardware, and he kept himself busy with the science of everything around him. These experiences instilled a love for engineering into him at an early age.

After completing his high school he found himself to have a keen interest in aviation and areospace, and so he decided to pursue in that and got enrolled at the University of Manchester. During his time at university he was an active member of aviation student clubs, became an intern at the Manchester Airport.

After his graduation he was able to secure himself a position as Airport Operations Coordinator, at the Manchester Airport, where he worked from 2015 to 2019. Although he had a good career in England, he decided to broaden his horizons. He's always been an adventurous type and wished to see more of the world, he was longing for a new experience. This is how he ended up moving to America, eagerly looking for an opportunity for personal growth.
7. ACKNOWLEDGEMENT & AUTHORIZATION
By submitting this application, I, Jamie, Taylor, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.
Alexis Oxford

October 7th, 2023

Dear Mr. Taylor,

We have received your application and qualifications for the position of AOO. Thank you for showing interest in employment with the San Andreas Aviation Administration.

Your request has been acknowledged and forwarded to the People's Resources Unit for further deliberation & conclusion. This deliberation will include a thorough examination of your previous service with previous employers and personal background information.

While extraneous circumstances may preclude a fixed timeframe, you should expect a response to your request within 72 hours.

Signed by,
Deputy Administrator Alexis Oxford
San Andreas Aviation Administration
Alexis Oxford

October 7th, 2023

Dear Mr. Taylor,

We have evaluated your application and qualifications for the position of AOO. And We are pleased to inform you that your application has been successful. To continue the application process, we invite you to schedule an interview - Please respond to this notice with possible dates (and the time) during which you're available. Should you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact People Resources Bureau.

Signed by,
Deputy Administrator Alexis Oxford
San Andreas Aviation Administration
Jamie Taylor

Dear Ms. Oxford,

Thank you for the opportunity, and I'm thrilled to hear that my application has been successful.

I am available for an interview today and tomorrow (Saturday and Sunday) from 10 AM to 2 AM, as well as for the rest of the week in the evenings between 7 PM to 12 AM.

Please let me know your preferred date and time, and I will make sure to accommodate your schedule.

Best regards,

Jamie Taylor.
Last edited by Alexis Oxford on Sat Oct 07, 2023 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Date confirmed
  • Information