GENERAL INFORMATION
Title: Mr
Firstname: Nedar
Lastname: Carrillo
Contact Number: 5744129 / 66422309
Date of Birth: 17/10/1994
Place of Birth: Los Santos, San Andreas
2. HEALTH INFORMATION
Do you have, or have you ever been diagnosed with any visual or hearing impairment(s), cardiovascular issue(s), color blindness or speech disorder(s)?
No

Do you have, or have you ever been diagnosed with any health issues that may impede your ability to stand for long periods of time?
No
3. EDUCATIONAL INFORMATION
High School - Name:
Vespucci High School

High School - Year of Graduation:

College/University - Name:
N/D

College/University - Year of Graduation:
N/D

College/University - Qualification/Degree:
N/D
4. EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
Have you ever worked for any Government Agency before?
Yes

Previous Employers:
Employer Name: Los Santos City Government
Period of Employment: 23/08/2023 - Active
Rank or Position: Bus Driver I
Reason for leaving: Active, in waiting for your recruitment

Previous Employers:
Employer Name: N/D
Period of Employment: N/D
Rank or Position: N/D
Reason for leaving: N/D
5. LICENSES, PERMITS & CITIZENSHIP
Do you possess a valid United States of America citizenship?
Yes

Do you possess a valid Pilot License? (a pilot license is not required to apply)
No
6. (( OUT OF CHARACTER ))
UCP name:
sickboyyy

Discord:
da

Forum name:
Zepol

Timezone:
CET (Central European Time)

How long have you been playing on GTA World?
1 year

Are you able to communicate effectively in English?
Yes

Are you currently a member of any other official faction on any of your characters? If yes, post a screenshot of the double faction permission in your answer below.
If I will be accepted I'll leave the Los Santos City Government cause my aim it's to join this faction, since I've already tried to apply for.

Are you currently banned from any faction? If yes, please elaborate.
No

Please list all of your characters below, excluding the one you are applying with:
Patricio Montoya

Post a clear, unedited screenshot of your admin record:
https://i.imgur.com/C07CXbh.png

Post a clear, unedited screenshot of your /stats:
https://i.imgur.com/hT5jx6t.png

When did you resign, and why?
N/D

Write a brief background of your character (you can also export your background story via the User Control Panel): ((If you are reinstating with the same character, you can skip this part.))

Since he was young has shown his practical and technical good skills at school.
He grew up thanks to Pablo Carrillo and Cristina Handerson, two lawyers working in Los Santos. As he's son of lawyers, we can imagine him as the tipical swot guy, busy to follow rigidly any type of rules and to teach as much as possible to anyone from his knowledge.
When he reached the mid range between thirteen and fourteen, the parents tried to bring him in their world by enrolling him at Vespucci High School to get him to follow an address related in law.

While he was attending at school he tried to start a career as basket player for the school team, reaching the playmaker position and sustained the activtity during the entire school period.
In the meanwhile and as he wished, he found a group of guys that were sharing same interests. This was a group of technicians who were doing many activities within a little office based in Paleto.
They've started to do many works for people that had issues with their electronic devices like phones or computers.
As soon as he reached the final period of the high school, conscious to have a passion towards computer science he started to do personal lessons via web to become a certified computer technician, also by earning some certifications through the web.
After passed final exams at High School, his parents were wanting to hire him as computer technician in the family business.
For many years Carrillo worked as coordinator of office communication and for human resources, growing up as worker but firstly as person.
He made big steps ahead to be the person that he's today, all what his family has always desired.

He had some experience with a friend that has a single-engine plane. He enjoyed many flights by practicing some hours as passenger. He appreciated those experiences and he learnt lot about aviation.
Having a passion towards general vehicles, while having one specific towards cars, he has developed a strong interest towards plane electric system organization.
After completed a lot of studies in the electronics field, he known some engineers that work in aviation and started to explore more about VOR DME systems, ILS approach technologies, radio frequencies equipements in planes and within ground buildings that control air traffics.

He's working as bus driver within the Los Santos City Government to keep his financial health in a good state.
7. ACKNOWLEDGEMENT & AUTHORIZATION
By submitting this application, I, Nedar, Carrillo, hereby certify that all questions contained in this document were met with truthful statements. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, plagiarizing, or maliciously adulterating this application will result in immediate denial and an indefinite ban from applying for future job vacancies.
Last edited by Alexis Oxford on Tue Oct 03, 2023 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Failure to attend scheduled interview / No prior notice given. Applicant was given an additional 24 hours to re-schedule with no outcome.
Alexis Oxford

September 26th, 2023

Dear Mr. Carrillo,

We have received your application and qualifications for the position of ATC. Thank you for showing interest in employment with the San Andreas Aviation Administration.

Your request has been acknowledged and forwarded to the People's Resources Unit for further deliberation & conclusion. This deliberation will include a thorough examination of your previous service with previous employers and personal background information.

While extraneous circumstances may preclude a fixed timeframe, you should expect a response to your request within 72 hours.

Signed by,
Deputy Administrator Alexis Oxford
San Andreas Aviation Administration
Alexis Oxford

September 30th, 2023

Dear Mr. Carrillo,

We have evaluated your application and qualifications for the position of ATC. And We are pleased to inform you that your application has been successful. To continue the application process, we invite you to schedule an interview - Please respond to this notice with possible dates (and the time) during which you're available. Should you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact People Resources Bureau.

Signed by,
Deputy Administrator Alexis Oxford
San Andreas Aviation Administration
Patricio Montoya

Available from October 1 between 16 and 23 pm ((Server Time)).

Regards,

Nedar Carrillo

((I did a fully reset of my Windows 11, I am downloading GTA again but I have a slow download speed.
Maybe 8 or 9 hours and I'll have the game back.))
Last edited by Alexis Oxford on Sun Oct 01, 2023 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Date confirmed
  • Information