Procedure for Employee Complaints/Commendations

Moderator: SAAA: Command Staff

Kathleen Rivers
Administrator
Administrator

San Andreas Aviation Administration Professional Standards Bureau
How do I make a complaint or a commendation? It is the policy of the San Andreas Aviation Administration to accept and investigate all allegations of personnel misconduct or wrongdoing from any person. It is the policy of this agency that all internal affairs functions and complaints will be conducted. In compliance with the agency's standards. A member of the public has the right to make his/her complaint anonymously. He/she does not need to be an American citizen to do so and cannot be required to produce identification or be accompanied by a citizen before a complaint will be accepted. The Aviation Administration cannot report a person to federal immigration officials in retaliation for the filing of an internal-affairs complaint. For additional information on filing a complaint call our hotline, 7400.
What Happens After I File A Complaint or Commendation? The Aviation Administration will launch its investigation and talk to the people related. Please provide us with a list of people that you think, we should talk to. These investigations can take up to from a few months to a year to complete. As additional witnesses and evidence are presented to the investigation.

When we are finished looking into the matter, we will write and tell you what was decided.
Legal Requests and Subpoenas Requests, subpoenas, and other legal matters may be made to the Legal Advisor Unit, Professional Standards Bureau, by sending a message to the same inbox.

Complaint Form:
Subject: EMPLOYEE COMPLAINT - EMPLOYEE NAME OR SERIAL NUMBER.
(( Submit the complaint to the IAB Command group. ))

Code: Select all

[center]

[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/gmUb00L.png[/img][/align]
[size=150][color=#535a6c]SAN ANDREAS AVIATION ADMINISTRATION[/color][/size]

[size=150][color=#535a6c]Complaint Form[/color][/size][/center]

[size=150][color=#535a6c]PERSONAL INFORMATION[/color][/size]
[hr][/hr]
[size=120]
[b]Full name:[/b] 
[b]Contact number(s):[/b] 
[b]Residential Address:[/b]
[b]Date and Time of Occurence:[/b] 
[b]Location of Occurence:[/b] 
[b]Names of Employees or Serial Numbers and additional witnesses.:[/b][/size]

[size=150][color=#535a6c][/color][/size]

[b]Narrative and Evidence[/b]

[size=150][color=#535a6c]ACKNOWLEDGEMENT & AUTHORIZATION[/color][/size]
[hr][/hr]
[size=120]
By submitting this request, I, [b]Full Name[/b], hereby certify that the above statements are true and correct to the best of my knowledge. I fully authorize the investigation of any content shared on this document. I am aware that lying, omitting, or maliciously adulterating this request will result in immediate rejection and an indefinite ban from applying for a flight instructor certification.[/size]

Administrator Kathleen Rivers Administrator, Office of the Administrator [email protected] San Andreas Aviation Administration — "Safety Is Our Passion"
  • Information