APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
AVIATION SAFETY INVESTIGATOR
Administer, investigate, and enforce safety regulations and standards for the production,
the operation, maintenance, and modification of all aircraft flying today.
- Liaising with emergency services regarding special restrictions & emergencies
- Enforcing the San Andreas Aviation Code.
- Inspect maintenance, manufacturing, repair, and operations procedures
- Investigate aviation accidents and complaints.
- Inspect repair facilities, and aviation schools.
You must meet the following requirements in order to apply for the position:
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must have a clean criminal record (no felonies or misdemeanors)
- Must be a citizen of the United States of America
- Must possess a valid driving license
- Must possess a valid pilot license
- Enforcing the San Andreas Aviation Code within the airspace of the State of San Andreas
The subject of the application should be:
- [ASI] Firstname Lastname
The following application form should be used when applying: